dinsdag 18 augustus 2020

Unfortunately I think a little bit differently



Unfortunately I think a little bit differently than some others on facebook and other social media about this new unknown virus. I do wear a mask when I am indoors with others. Be a little careful about following conspiracy theories. Money is, as always, very important in this capitalist world and is still the biggest culprit in my view and I also believe in the wickedness of elite power.

There are also people who are vulnerable and die from the flu, and the vulnerable, like me, get a flu shot and that's the way you should see it with the virus. We also know AIDS and SARS and Ebola, all deadly viruses, but now they have drugs to protect the people. The Spanish flu was much more serious, there were between 50 and 100 million people dead, but those were different times, because it broke out just after the first world war and then most people were weak and hungry, not a strong immune system and it was more than a hundred years ago, when the medical world was not yet that developed. Yet this is an unknown virus, and where uncertainty grows, so does distrust. Only LOVE connects.


I don't own wisdom and the truth and don't know how everything comes and goes, but I believe scientists and believe in common sense and in the good of people, but not everyone is good, I know.❤️🦋✌️🦉🌹😎


I have diabetes and in the past TB, and if there were no drugs, or if I had been born 100 years ago, I would have been dead long ago.❤️🦋✌️🙏🌹🦉😎


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten